Clickworker is a workplace platform that provides several freelancing jobs like writing, translating, researching, data processing, proofreading, etc.
Clickworker makes up a part of your passive income in addition to your employment or self-employment.
Clickworkers are the freelancers who work for clickworker. We clickworkers need to do micro-jobs like data-collection, writing, reviewing, etc. Clickworker offers maximum flexibility, which means you can work from anywhere and at any time.
- Being clickworker is very easy. There are no formal qualifications required to be a part of clickworker. You can start working right after registering for them. However, to get access to UHRS tasks, you need to qualify assessments which are detailed below.
- They also have an app for Android and iOS, which can be downloaded from the play store and App store, respectively. So, you can complete a few tasks through a smartphone.
- Tasks are easy to understand even for a newbie because their guidelines were crystal clear.
- They are the verified merchants of PayPal, so there are no additional charges while receiving the payments. You can receive the full amount for your actual work (not every company has this facility).
- Their customer support was excellent. They usually respond in 24 hours.
Earning opportunities with Clickworker
Well, here comes the best part. Apart from the regular tasks, clickworker also conduct assessments occasionally. Click on the Assessments section to check the availability.
By taking the assessments and scoring the minimum will open doors for continuous income flow. Assessments will allow doing a particular job. For example, they conduct assessments for UHRS, Search Engine Evaluator, etc. These are high paying opportunities that you shouldn’t miss. In the case of Search Engine Evaluator, you earn 25k per month.
Currently, I am working on Clickworker UHRS, and without a second thought I can say, I am satisfied with the job.
Pay rate depends on the tasks you do. Once you complete a job, it will be submitted for review at the back end. When the review completes, then the payment for the task will be added to the payable balance. The amount will be automatically credited to your PayPal account. You should have a minimum of 5€ payable balance to receive the payment.
Register for clickworker
- To begin with, the registration, Navigate to www.clickworker.com.
- On the top right corner, you can find an option to Register. Click on it.
- Choose Work as a Clickworker on the next page and click on Register now it’s free of charge.
- Choose the country of residence and fill your Personal data, Address, Email, Login details, Timezone.
Quick Tip: Complete your profile section and verify your phone number to start receiving tasks.
They paid me 3100 Rs last month